Which health issues can CinDen Group test for?
CinDen Group has its own quality-controlled and certified INR testing equipment.
We are able to order an array of specialized tests to complement our consultation services.
- BIA (Bio impedance Analysis or body fat percentage)
- Cholestech (an in-office test for cholesterol)
- INR (International Normalized Ratio for warfarin patients)
- Genetic Polymorphisms (SNPs)
- Adrenal Panel
- 4-Pt Cortisol
- Hormone Panels (Estradiol, Estriol, Oestrone, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEAs)
- Oestrogen Metabolism Ratio
- Thyroid Panel (TSH, fT3, fT4, rT3, TPO)
- CardioMetabolic Profiles (Insulin, hs CRP, HDL, LDL, VLDL)
- 25-hydroxy Vitamin D
- Food Allergies and Sensitivities to 96+ foods, herbs and spices (IgG response)
- Heavy Metals
- Essential Elements
Tests are available in at least one of the following testing media:
Saliva, Urine, Bloodspot, Hair, Bio impedance
How do I get started?
Step 1 – Questionnaire
Contact us to join our program and start completing your Comprehensive Metabolic and Wellness Questionnaire.
Step 2 – Review
Upon receipt of these completed documents, we will review them for you and call you to set up the consultation appointment.
Step 3 – Consultation/Testing
During your personal consultation, we will further discuss your background and your specific treatment goals. During that time, we will also discuss appropriate testing which may be helpful in the consultation process. All testing kits can be obtained at our office for you to take home and most testing samples can be collected in the comfort of your own home.
Step 4 – Reports
You will receive your personal Comprehensive Therapeutic Plan. If appropriate, we will prepare a specific report outlining our recommendations for your allied health provider: Doctor, nurse practitioner, or another medical professional.
Then, we will continue to work with you to address your long-term goals for optimal health and wellness.
Call CinDen Pharmacy to schedule your consultation.