B.Sc. (Pharm.), FAARFM, CCN, ABAAHP, IFMCP
Chief Clinical Consultant Pharmacist
As an Owner of CinDen Pharmacies, Dennis brings a broad range of experience to his patients. Through the Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA), Dennis has received specialty training in Customized Compounding, Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Pain Management, Nutrition, Dermatology, and Functional Endocrinology. He is also trained in Palliative Care through the Victoria Hospice Society.
Dennis is currently enrolled in a Masters Program in Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine with University of South Florida’s School of Medicine.
Dennis has done extensive public and professional presentations in Canada and internationally, covering a wide range of health and wellness topics, including Adrenal Fatigue, Brain Function, BHRT, Chronic Fatigue, Pain Management, Weight Management, Stress, and Genomics, among others.
- Advanced Functional Medicine Certification (Institute for Functional Medicine)
- Certified Clinical Nutritionist (2008)
- Bonnie Schultz Memorial Award for Practice Excellence in Patient Care (2004, College of Pharmacists of Manitoba)
- Wyeth Apothecary Award of Practice Excellence for Innovative Practice (2009, Manitoba)
- PCCA Canadian Compounding Pharmacist of the Year 2011
- Diplomat, American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners (2006)
- Fellow, Anti-Aging, Regenerative & Functional Medicine (2007)
- Member, College of Pharmacists of Manitoba (CPhM)
- Member, Manitoba Society of Pharmacists (MSP)
- Member, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- Member, International & American Association of Clinical Nutritionists (IAACN)
- Member, Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Member, International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP)
- Member, Association of Compounding Pharmacists of Canada (ACPC)
B.Sc. (Pharm.), CCN
A graduate of University of Manitoba’s Faculty of Pharmacy in 1990, Cindy has a history of community pharmacy practice and is an Owner of CinDen Pharmacies, along with her husband, Dennis.
Through the Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA), she has received specialty training in Customized Compounding, Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Nutrition and Dermatology.
Cindy has also received certification as Clinical Nutritionist through the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board, and continues to advance her education. She is currently completing the Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and a Masters degree in Metabolic and Nutritional Medicine with University of South Florida’s School of Medicine.
Call CinDen Pharmacy to schedule your consultation.